The Pearl F505E Quantz Forza student Flute is one of the best value flutes on the market today.
The new Pearl F505E Quantz Forza student Flute joins the famous Pearl Quantz series, with this completely new Silver plated instrument.
The latest innovation represents the handmade Forza headjoint, which is developed in collaboration with the craftsmen at Pearl. The handmade headjoint combines a light response with a precise articulation. Because of the shape of the lip-plate, the headjoint has a wide spectrum of tone colors and a big dynamic range. The stability of tone and response are positively influenced as well. Many teachers are excited about this headjoint.
Now, every Pearl flute, from this novice model to the Maesta line, has French pointed arms – an industry first. The trademark Pearl sound and intonation standards are maintained.
- The headjoint design of the 505 series makes it expressive and at the same time gives it a light response, perfect for beginners
- The pinless mechanism ensures the stable connection of the mechanism and prevents it from corrosion
- The one piece core bar construction results in more playing comfort, and less wear of the mechanism
- Offset G and Split E mechanism
- Made from Nickel silver and Silver plated, protecting from corrosion